OFWhat is La Rochelle Ocean Pass ?
Easy, smart and a good help to make incredible savings! La Rochelle Ocean Pass is a passport that gives you access to more than 30 must-do activities and gives you unlimited access to the city’s public transport system for the chosen duration.
Whether it’s for a weekend, 4 days or a week’s holiday, La Rochelle Ocean Pass is the ideal and economical solution for a perfect stay. With the 7 days pass, save over 110€.
From Oleron Island to Rochefort, passing by Aix Island, Marais Poitevin and South Vendée, la Rochelle is at the heart of a dynamic region, whose historical treasures and natural heritage invite you to discover.
La Rochelle Océan Pass is avalaible in three options, adults and juniors (from 12 to 17 years old): Pass 48h - Pass 72h - Pass 7 days (click for the prices)
PASS VALUE : 185€ excluding all the discount that the pass give you access to
How to use La Rochelle Ocean Pass in 3 steps ?
1. Choose the duration of your Ocean Pass: 48H- 72H- 7 DAYS
2. Download the application on your phone "La Rochelle Ocean Pass" (see instructions here)
3. Present the QR code of your pass at the entrance of each visit site
La Rochelle Ocean Pass, the city pass of La Rochelle is activated the first time it is used on the visit sites or in the transports.
You can buy it before your holiday or give it as a gift! To activate it, simply present the QR code to gain free access to the sites and transport included.
How to use La Rochelle Ocean Pass on public transport ?
With La Rochelle Ocean pass, enjoy unlimited use of public transport in the La Rochelle area : Bus, sea bus, ferry sea and TER to Aytré, Angoulins, La Jarrie, Chatelaillon...
► ATTENTION, the yellows bikes (Yélo) are not included in the La Rochelle Océan Pass
To access the transport, you must dowload the mobile application "La Rochelle Ocean Pass"
The procedure (in vidéo) go to the La Rochelle Ocean Pass mobile application, then clic on the "my passes" tab, once you have entered your pass number, click on the "I'm taking the bus" insert and show the QR code to the driver.
► Before taking the TER, you must collect a counter-mark from the La Rochelle or Chatelaillon-Plâge Tourist Offices or from the Mobility House based in Verdun.
What to visit with La Rochelle Ocean Pass ?
1 city pass, 14 cities, 30 activities and unlimited public transport in La Rochelle and its agglomeration !
The city pass allows you to visit the major sites of the maritime city, but also to go further in your discovery of the destination.
In la Rochelle :
- Of your choice : Embark on a cruise to board the legendary Fort Boyard ((+33)0545505554) or for a morning sail on a maxi catamaran ((+33)0546449767) – Booking required
- Visit the emblematic La Rochelle towers.
- Discover the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions of the Museum of Natural History, the Maritime Museum, the New World Museum and the Musée des Automates et des modèles réduits.
- Enter an authentic World War II Bunker transformed into a museum.
- Unravel the mysteries of La Rochelle on a guided tour of your choice. ((+33)0546411468) – Booking required
- Get around easily by bus, passeur and sea bus.
In la Rochelle agglomeration :
- Visit the Castle of Buzay, the epitome of the 18th century French artistic style.
- Of your choice : Enjoy an incredible panorama of the Bay of Aiguillon from the top of the Fortified church of Esnandes or visit the mussel farm museum opposite.
- With your family, dive in the swimming pool and the aquatic centers of the destination (La Rochelle, Périgny and Chatelaillon).
- Take advantage of public transport in the area and travel by train TER to Aytré-Plage, Angoulins-sur-Mer, Châtelaillon-Plage or la Jarrie.
Near Rochefort, Oléron Island and Aix Island :
- Take a leap into the history of Aix Island by visiting Fort Liédot ((+33)0546781705) - Booking required
- Discover Fort Louvois, a jewel of military architecture, on foot or by boat depending on the tide.
- From one bank of the Charente to the other, take the historic Pont Transbordeur de Rochefort to cross.
- Explore the collections of Hebre Museum to understand the history od the new town of Rochefort founded in the 17th century.
- Discover the secrets of the fortified town of Brouage during a guided tour ((+33)0546851916) – Booking required
In the heart of the Marais Poitevin and in South Vendée :
- Stroll along the canals of the Green Venice, on a traditional boat from the Cardinaud jetty, a group cruise of 1h30. ((+33)0549359047) – Booking required
- Expérience the life in the swamp at the House of Maître des digues, the eco-museum in Chaillé-les-Marais.
- Explore the Maison de la Meunerie, an authentic mill with the flavours of yesteryear.
- Climb the Mélusine Tower and enjoy a 360° of the medieval town of Vouvant.
You can also benefit from discounts for the following sites :
- 2€ discount on your entry to the Aquarium La Rochelle.
- 20% discount at Cognacs Normandin Mercier on the visit "Les secrets du Cognac Normandin-Mercier" in Dompierre-sur-mer
- 20% off on your entry to Vertigo Park in La Jarne
- 20% off on your bike hire at Cycling-Tour à La Rochelle
- 20% off on your segway and scooter rental at Mobilboard à La Rochelle
- 20% off on your canoe or paddle rental with Tex Canöé à La Rochelle.
- 20% off on your ticket to the l’Arsenal des Mers in Rochefort
- 14€ instead of 18€ for Océana lumina in Rochefort
- 1 ticket bought = 1 ticket offered, i.e. a 50% reduction for two people, at the Cité de l’huître in Marennes
- 20% off on your entry to the Château de la Roche Courbon in Saint Porchaire
- 20% off on your entry to the Château de Terre Neuve, a Renaissance jewel in Fontenay-le-Comte.
Find the description of the 23 free sites and the 11 discounted activities
Still have questions ? Visit our F.A.Q’s or Contact us.