Launched in April 2022, La Rochelle's new city pass is designed to be digital, practical, eco-friendly and economical, and aims to provide access to a variety of activities over a range of more than 100 km.
1% FOR THE PLANET
La Rochelle Ocean Pass, initiated by La Rochelle Tourism and Events, is a member of the "1% for the Planet". An easily recognisable label with a simple message: we donate 1% of the annual turnover generated by the pass to environmental associations.
SUPPORT SOFT MOBILITY & REDUCE CARBON IMPACT
The Rochelle Ocean Pass allows visitors to travel smoothly around the destination thanks to unlimited access to Yélo public transport in the La Rochelle conurbation (bus, ferry and sea bus). It also allows you to use the TER to Châtelaillon-Plage, Aytré, Angoulins or La Jarrie—an incentive to use soft mobility to experience the city and its surroundings.
A 20% discount is also applied to the pass for travellers arriving by train, bus or bicycle*, upon presentation of dated proof of purchase. The aim is to encourage travellers to reduce their carbon footprint. Coming on holiday to Charente-Maritime and soaking up La Rochelle and its surroundings is entirely possible by using public transport.
*Valid only if you have used and registered your route on the velodyssee:
A DIGITAL PRODUCT & PRINT LIMITATION
- 100% digital: with the La Rochelle Ocean Pass application, the city pass is totally digital, accessible from your smartphone. This means that we avoid the massive production of plastic cards and cardboard holders. This means less waste from the pass (paper, plastic...). The Tourist Office of the La Rochelle conurbation is trying to limit the production and distribution of paper or plastic brochures and products.
- Our printed flyers are PEFC-certified paper
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE HEART OF THE SURROUNDING TERRITORIES BY TAKING YOUR TIME
The pass gives access to the must-see activities of La Rochelle: museums, catamaran cruises, Fort Boyard cruises, La Rochelle Towers, or even guided tours of the city... With longer durations, 2, 3 or 7 days, the pass allows you to discover the surroundings of the maritime town while taking your time. It is an opening towards remarkable places of the destination by including sites and activities partners on the conurbation of La Rochelle such as the Castle of Buzay, the fortified Church of Esnandes, the Mussel Museum, the aquatic centres of Périgny and Châtelaillon.
The discounts associated with the city pass also allow you to discover new destinations in the La Rochelle agglomeration such as La Jarne with Vertigo Parc or Dompierre-sur-mer with a guided tour of Cognac Normandin Mercier. The La Rochelle Ocean Pass expands the map of your visits while giving you free access to transport to get there. Take your time to follow the historic influence of the maritime town into the surrounding countryside.
3 or 7 days to discover the contrast of the green lands of the South Vendée and the Marais Poitevin with the blue seascapes of Rochefort, Isle of Aix and Marennes-Oleron. This is also what holidays are all about; looking around your main destination to explore your surroundings.
With La Rochelle Ocean Pass, we invite you to climb the steps of the Mélusine Tower in the South Vendée, to embark on a trip through the Marais Poitevin or to dive into the life of the master of the dykes. Take the time to take a ride on the transporter bridge in Rochefort, to soak up the rich heritage of the citadel of Brouage, Fort Louvois and Fort Liédot, and many other fun and enriching experiences.
La Rochelle Ocean Pass is an invitation to meet people, to take a break, to discover a rich and varied territory, while immersing yourself in the nature and heritage of the destination.
AN OFFER CONCEIVED FOR VISITORS
Enjoy a rich experience during your holiday in La Rochelle while preserving your budget. This is also one of the challenges of the La Rochelle Ocean Pass. The visitor is at the very centre of the city pass, with prices ranging from €44 for the 48-hour pass to €75 for the 7-day pass, which means savings of almost €205! You can use the site's simulator to calculate your budget and check the benefits and savings you will make depending on the activities you wish to do.
Spend a stress-free holiday. With the La Rochelle city pass, explorers can organise their stay in advance: get inspiration for their itinerary and book the visits that need to be booked before they come. On D-day, everything is in your pocket, you just have to show your QR code on the application at the entrance of each site.
BECOME A RESELLER OF THE LA ROCHELLE OCEAN PASS
THE MUST-HAVE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
Available at the La Rochelle Tourist Office, online and from various retailers (Tourist Offices, accommodation, etc.). The city pass gives access to more than 40 included and discounted activities in La Rochelle and the surrounding areas; over 2, 3 or 7 days!
- Included: the must-see sites in La Rochelle: La Rochelle Towers, Cruises ( you can choose: "Discovery morning" by Kapalouest or "Tour of the bay by pinnace" (only in July/August) by Kapalouest or "Commented tour to Fort Boyard" by Inter-îles or " Connecting La Rochelle to the Isle of Ré" by Inter-îles), Maritime Museum, New World Museum, Natural History Museum, the Bunker museum and the Moving Models Museum, a guided tour of your choice from the Tourist Office of La Rochelle, Lucien Maylin swimming pool
- Yélo transport included in the urban area of La Rochelle: bus, ferry, sea bus and TER (towards Châtelaillon plage, Aytré, Angoulins or La Jarrie)
- Included in the La Rochelle area: Buzay castle, Esnandes fortified church, Mussel Museum, aquatic centres...
- Included on 22 sites of interest, must-sees and hidden gems, in the surrounding areas: Rochefort, Isle of Aix, Marennes-Oleron, Fouras, Saintes, Niort, Marais Poitevin and South Vendée.
- Discounts on nearly 10 activities and sites in and around La Rochelle.
100% electronic, pass holders will be able to use the La Rochelle Ocean Pass mobile application to access their pass and its validity, sites, information and maps.
Becoming a reseller of the La Rochelle Ocean Pass means offering your customers a complete, easy-to-use and economical package!
WHO CAN BECOME A CITY PASS RESELLER?
1. Accommodation: hotels, bed and breakfasts, holiday cottages, campsites...
2. Tourist offices
3. Tourism providers: museums, parks, castles, leisure activities...
4. Other tourist activity structures
YOUR PASS RESELLER CONTACT
You are convinced that La Rochelle Ocean Pass is made for your customers? You would like to increase your offer by becoming a reseller of the La Rochelle city pass?
Telephone: +33 (0)5 32 09 15 77
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org